Thank you for your interest in our school. Children are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. We offer continuous enrollment throughout the year. We do not exclude any family on the basis of race, religion, or financial status. We offer a diverse, safe, and fun learning environment:
- Pre-School to Grade 3
- Open 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Add-on times available
- 8:00 AM to 8.30 AM
- 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM M/T/W/Th
- Accepting Enrollment Year Round
- Part-time Programs
- After-School Care + Tutoring
- Enrolled students required to be potty trained
Is ICS right for my child?
- Are you looking for an environment more stimulating than just a daycare? Do you value one-on-one attention and an individualized learning program for your child?
- Are you looking for a program that integrates foreign languages, math, science, reading, art, world music, and handwriting with hands-on activities?
- Are you looking for a safe, fun, and creative environment for your child to learn and grow?
If you are interested in your child attending ICS, the first step is to set up a personal tour.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please call or email us.
Immunization rates for the entire school are reported here in alphabetical order.
"This is being written from a fellow teacher. Each time I visit I never cease to be amazed as to how much the school has grown academically and in resources. It started out as just a preschool, but today houses preschool through 2nd grade. Besides teaching regular academics, children get to 'visit' other countries through reading, writing, dance, music, and art. French and Spanish are also taught. Interesting projects accompany lessons such as making simple windmills for Holland, or the Eiffel Tower for France. There is also United Nations day, which is a big annual event, whereby at least fifteen countries are explored through festivity, and parents contribute international food and artifacts. The school also participates in Kid's Day held in Burlington, by creating a float for the parade. The school has a warm friendly atmosphere, and the founder is a dedicated woman devoted to enriching the lives of children. "