Around the world, all in one morning.
This is an example of what a day might look like at our Preschool – Grade 3, in South Burlington, VT.
All academic activities are based on your Child’s learning level and not on their age.
For example: If your child has an easier time understanding phonics (sounds of the alphabet), then he/she will be encouraged and challenged to grow, becoming an excellent speller and reader. This also applies in the areas of Math, Handwriting, Arts, Theme Facts, Music, Second Language Learning.
Each child will also learn about the cultural beauty of other countries of the world. The Following is an outline of various academic and social activities a child might experience.
Activities, events, and more:
- Foreign language (French, Spanish and/or Chinese)
*offered when available and when enrollment size is sufficient*
- Academic learning/spelling/phonics/reading/writing/arithmetic/math, science
- Plays and/or performances throughout the year
- Monthly theme celebrations, traveling in class (all around the world)
- Snack & outside recess in the park (weather permitting); dance movement
- Lunch (full-day students) rest time/quiet activities: snack time
- Story-time, arts and crafts
- Theme time geography, art, handwriting/journal writing/reading groups, music
- Science/reinforcing themes, show & tell, story-time & reading
- Choice time and/or outside play